Let Us Navigate The Details,
While You Focus On What's Important
Christopher Michael Lea
Chris was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. He attended Arizona State University and received a B.S. degree in Business. He received his juris doctor from McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento before settling in San Diego.
Since joining the firm in 2000 and becoming a partner in 2016, Chris has handled numerous complex litigation and large exposure defense cases throughout California. His practice focuses on general civil litigation and he has significant experience representing clients in professional liability, personal injury defense, construction defect, real estate, environmental, employment, class action, and business litigation cases. He has jury trial and appellate court experience.
He is admitted to practice in the U. S. District Court (Southern and Central Districts of California), U. S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (2005), and all courts in the State of California. He is a member of the State Bar of California, San Diego County Bar Association, and the San Diego Defense Lawyers.
When away from the office, Chris enjoys traveling, surfing, hiking, cooking, and spending time with his wife and two children.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Arizona State University
- Major: Business
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- General Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2005
Current Employment Position